Pages


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saying Aloha to Hawaii

Randy found out on Tuesday that he was chosen to be an Instructor at the Captain's Career course at Ft. Jackson in South Carolina. We will be moving back to the mainland in April!!!! We are both so excited to be moving back and be so close to both of our families. The next 5 months are going to fly by and I can't wait to say ALOHA to Hawaii. Its been an amazing ride, and we have enjoyed our time here....but its time to begin the next chapter in our life.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your homecoming! You will get all settled in time to come up to Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! It worked out perfectly!! I may be coming with my parents, not sure if Randy will be able to get off work since he would've just started. Claire and I will be there to represent though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Leslie! I know you are excited about being closer to friends and family!!!

    ReplyDelete