Pages


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Girls Gone Wild

Claire and I had some visitors this past week. My cousin Lindsey and her friend Kelly came for a visit. We had so much fun in such a short time. Every day was a new adventure for Claire. We took the girls to Barbers' Point and set Claire up in her new Cabana. She loved it!
We also took them to a Luau. Claire was the talk of the place. She was happy to show off her Hula Girl outfit. Yes, I did try to get her a job while we were there. Sadly, they said she was too cute for the show. Lindsey and Kelly had a great time, and enjoyed the food and drinks.
Claire and I had so much fun! Its always nice to have family come and visit. And of course its always nice to have a little help with Claire-McBear. I'm hoping that Lindsey and Kelly had as much fun as Claire and I did. I know that Claire will miss her "back seat buddies".

No comments:

Post a Comment