Pages


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rolly Polly and Chatter box

The title says it all. Claire has a new trick and loves to talk. She started to roll over some last night, but I thought it was an accident. Then this morning at Stroller Strides she was doing it again. I am just happy that I was able to get it on video for her daddy. He's gonna love this!
I'm so glad that I have such a happy baby! She really only cries when she is wet and/or "starving". I hope she stays this happy, especially when she hits the "terrible twos" stage. Wishful thinking, I'm sure.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! She's going to talk your ear off someday soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Kerum! That is what I'm afraid of!! I got in trouble a lot in school for being a talker, I think Claire may have the same problem :o)

    ReplyDelete